Customs Agency Vanderbiest for importation of cars and vehicles plus other formalities

Customs Agency Vanderbiest

When anyone buys a car abroad (or if they are changing country of residence), the car has to be entered (cleared) for customs purposes. The import vignette 705 is then issued by Belgian Customs. We can handle these formalities for you. Bring us the purchase invoice and original papers of the car plus the identity card of the purchaser, and we will do the rest.

Vanderbiest PLC

Contact Customs Agency Vanderbiest now!